Tuesday, October 27, 2009

U.S. 101

As Delta’s Boeing 777 approached the runway of Atlanta’s airport, I saw the most horrifying thing ever, a fleet of tiny airplanes that look like toys, powered by hand fans !! I was not aware that these guys are using the same design that Wright brothers used !! Nevertheless, it was the best feeling when the I heard the flight attendant announcing on the mic. “Welcome to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, the local time is 5 a.m., now get your asses out and don’t forget to take your crap with you”.
So, I took my 4 carry-on luggage (It’s my first time what do you expect !!) and walked into the airport. I have never seen so many black people gathered in one place in my life, I thought they were shooting some show for BET or summin !! So I called up my friend, who lives in the states, and said “abbaaaaihhh shino hatha wanasaaa chinni ga3da ib MTV killah niggaaas, min yimur wa7id yammi I whisper the song jigga jigga ma nigga… I can’t help it this is awesome I love all ma brodas and sistas yaw!!” so she gasped and told me “stop singing that song or you will get shot”. At that moment, a black girl passed by me and I started singing “jigga jigga ma nigga” very very quietly. Maw3a illa my friend “you know what, you’re such a T.K. racist mako fayda !!, i’ll see you in a few … if you’re still alive!”
…. And this is how it all began.

No comments:

Post a Comment