Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Horror @ mi Casa !

As I was peacefully drooling on my pillow dreaming about the Bahamas in the middle of the night, I suddenly jumped off the bed horrified by what I was seeing !! My loca roommate was standing in my room, it was pitch black except for her cell phone light reflecting on her scary forehead !!




Me: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH WHAT’S WRONG !!!


Her: DID YOU HEAR THAT !!


Me: No you’re dreaming … now get the **** out of my room !! outttttt


Her: I am scared can I sleep in your bed tonight ! hold me! 7araaaammmeee


Me: How old are you !!! 5 ?!?!?! get out and stop dreaming !!


So she FINALLY left, and …. Where was I ?? … oh yeah the Bahamas ahhhhh :)


Anyway it turned out she got scared of a damn newspaper !! NEWSPAPER !! the paper boy threw it, hitting the door !! a newspaper !! oh come onnnnnn !! Bye now, until my annoying roommate strikes again !!

No comments:

Post a Comment